Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ramadhan & Gadget

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi taala wa barakatuh...


Alhamdulillah, ramadhan come again,

a month that is full of blessing, barakah and rahmah


First and foremost,I would like to wish "Selamat Menghayati Ramadhan Al-Mubarak" to all.It is hope that this blessed month become a stepping stone for each and everyone to be a better individual..

Take every opportunity and promotion given by Allah S.W.T.Where during this month,our du'a is mustajab and the reward of good deed is being multipled.Lets make Ramadhan this year better than previous year.Ramadhan Kareem..


Lets talk about favourite gadget..Gadget is a small tool or device that does something useful.My favourite gadget is my laptop.I love my laptop because my parents gave it to me.What a wonderful present.Isn’t it?I ‘m realy appreciate something that someone gave to me.Moreover my love umi and abah gave it to me..

No comments: